CMST Kids Krewe Wagon Participant Parade Info
Monday, February 20th
Krewe Member Check-in: 9:30AM-10:30AM | Parade Line Up: 11:30AM-11:45AM | Parade Start Time: Noon
All registrations are due by Monday, February 13th at 3PM. Registration is $10 (non-Museum Member) and free (Museum Member) per pulled wagon float. Riders in the parade must not exceed 12 years of age. Wagon float spots are limited!
All participants must comply with the CMST Kids Krewe Guidelines as described in the registration form. Float positions are limited and will be registered and placed in the order in which they are received. If a participant fails to check-in at the official registration booth under the large pavilion by 10:30AM on Monday, February 20th, their space will be forfeited. The event is non-transferable, non-refundable and the event will take place rain or shine. .
CMST KIDS KREWE ROYALTY:
In order to be selected as the CMST Kids Krewe King or Queen the child must:
- Be a listed name on an active Museum Membership
- Under the age of 12 years old
- The name of the child to be included in the selection of this year’s king or queen must be submitted to email@example.com no later than Noon on Tuesday, January 31st.
- Participating individuals or groups must be pre-registered before Monday, February13th at 3PM by completing the CMST Kids Krewe Online Registration Form. If a participant fails to check-in at the official registration booth under the large pavilion by 10:30AM on Monday, February 20th, their space will be forfeited.
- Wagon floats must be a pulled wagon. No motorized vehicles are allowed.
- Wagon float riders in the parade must not exceed 12 years of age.
- Wagon float must be pulled by an adult. Up to two additional members, excluding the wagon float puller, may walk alongside the wagon float (a total of three walking float members).
- Registered krewe members are responsible for their wagons, any decorations, and throws.
- Wagon floats are to remain outside of the Children’s Museum of St. Tammany.
- This is a family event. Any floats that contain nudity, profanity, or other content deemed inappropriate by event officials will be removed.
- If registered krewe members fail to check-in by 10:30AM, the registered float registration will be forfeited. The event is non-transferable, non-refundable and the event will take place rain or shine.
- All float riders must exercise caution when throwing objects from their wagon floats. Extreme force or aggression to onlookers will be cause for removal from the parade.
- Registration fees for wagon floats DO NOT include admission to the Museum. This can be purchased separately the day of the event.
- No animals other than service animals are allowed.
For questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: CMST Kids Krewe
Terms and Conditions:
By completing your registration, you give permission for images captured during CMST Kids Krewe Parade through video, photo, and/or digital camera to be used for the purposes of the Children's Museum of St. Tammany CMST Kids Krewe Parade and other event promotional material and publications, and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto. I also authorize the right to use my name, pictures, portraits, videos, or photographs on any or all Children's Museum of St. Tammany websites and press releases.
By completing this registration, you hereby release and hold harmless the Children's Museum of St. Tammany, any staff, representative, and or agents for all liabilities, mishaps, or losses to any personal or corporate effects that may befall me, my child, and participating members during this event or as a result of any activity that may arise under the event.