Current Career Opportunities
Museum Facilitator - Weekday and Weekend opportunities
The Museum Facilitator is responsible for education facilitation on the museum floor. Museum Facilitators serve as a birthday party host, lead guest admissions and customer relations, and assist in maintaining a high level of care of the museum. This is a part-time, hourly position reporting to Lead Museum Facilitator.
Summer Camp Junior Counselor
The Children’s Museum Summer Camp Junior Counselor volunteer position offers a variety of opportunities to gain the skills and knowledge of delivering quality educational and exploratory experiences to the young learners in our community.
- Functions as team member of the Children’s Museum
- Works with the Children’s Museum campers to foster a love of learning and discovery
- Supports the Children’s Museum of St. Tammany’s mission and core values
- 14 years or older
- An interest in youth and an understanding of how they grow and develop
- An appreciation of informal education and a desire to help youth learn by doing
- Time and energy to devote to the Children’s Museum and a desire to continue learning in all areas offered
- Willingness to attend training and learn all aspects of the job
- Enthusiasm, patience, understanding
Duties of a Summer Camp Junior Counselor
- Assist and implement camp programming set forth by the Director of Education and Programming
- Completion of opening and closing procedures as needed
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR CMST CAMP JUNIOR COUNSELOR
CMST Summer Camp Junior Counselor Application - Google Forms
For more information, contact our Human Resources representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 985-888-1555 .
To apply for available positions, please send your completed application and resume to email@example.com.